Move in now, pay later? Coral Gables developer gives you a year to pay for your luxury home. Prices at MG Developer’s residential projects range from $1.1M to $5M

MG Developer is offering luxury buyers at its Coral Gables projects a new incentive.

The program lets buyers move into their units with only 10 percent down, and the remaining 90 percent would be due within 12 months, said Daniel Guerra, vice president of development sales at Fortune International Realty.

The 10 percent down offer applies to Biltmore Parc, a five-story, a 32-unit condo development at 718 Valencia Avenue; Beatrice Row, a group of nine, three-story townhomes; the five-unit Althea Row; the four-unit Villa Blanca and four-unit 3400 Ponce; and some single-family spec homes, Guerra said. They’re all near downtown Coral Gables. Readmore at The Real Deal

%d bloggers like this: